- I have a question about sizing, how can I figure out which size to buy?
We have a size guide to help you! Here is a link to its location:
On some items there may be special notes to size up or down, be sure to read any special instructions!
- I am in Los Angeles, is it possible to come in and try on an item in store?
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate any fittings or on-site visits. We are a web-based retailer only. Our offices are not open to the public.
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
We know you are anxious to receive your order so we work hard to ship within 1 business day of an order being placed. Transit times may vary. See the breakdown below:
- US Customers (Western US): Please allow 3-5 business days for your order to arrive once it has been scanned by the carrier.
- US Customers (Central US): Please allow 5-7 business days for your order to arrive once it has been scanned by the carrier.
- US Customers (Eastern US): Please allow 7-10 business days for your order to arrive once it has been scanned by the carrier.
- Canadian Customers (USPS Priority Service): Please allow 25-30 days for your order to arrive once it has been scanned by the carrier.
- Canadian Customers (DHL Worldwide Service): Please allow 10-14 days for your order to arrive once it has been scanned by the carrier.
- International Customers: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a transit time quote.
I recently purchased an item and now it’s on sale. Can I get the discounted price?
Pricing on our website is subject to change without notice. Orders placed prior to the promotion are not eligible to receive the promotion or discount. Furthermore, we reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized use of discount codes/promotion.
- Will you be restocking sold out items or sizes?
Most of our collections are limited in offering, as we are continuously working and focusing our efforts on creating new pieces and collections.
All items from the THE COLLECTIVE (accessories/jewelry) are handmade by incredible Indigenous artists. Each piece is thoughtfully and uniquely crafted; therefore, we often do not have a timeline for when/if a product will be restocked.
- How do I make a return?
Our return policy varies depending on the items ordered. Please review our Return Policy to understand the conditions for our various product offerings.
- Can I exchange my items?
We currently do not offer the option to exchange items. If you need a different size or color, please return the original item(s) for a full refund and place a new order.
- What is the Faherty Collection?
- Am I allowed to wear B.Yellowtail Designs if I am NOT Native American?
In short - YES.
We thoughtfully design our products as a form of culture sharing and to amplify indigenous voices. We are happy to share carefully curated messages through our clothing design and accessories with people from all walks of life. We do not and will not sell items such as ceremonial garb, traditional regalia, or sacred items. By purchasing a B.YELLOWTAIL piece or items from THE COLLECTIVE, not only are you helping us authentically represent our people, but you are also supporting Native owned & operated businesses. We deeply care for our communities and as our brand grows, so does the opportunity to employ & empower our Indigenous relatives.