Indigenously Designed For All.
Final Sale: All Home goods including blankets are final sale.
This vibrant wool blanket is designed by B.Yellowtail for Eighth Generation.
This original design is inspired by Bethany Yellowtail's Apsáalooke (Crow) name : Ammaakeealaachelibaachiilakaacheesh, which translates to “Overcomes through Faith.” This name was given to her by Apsaalooke elder David Yarlott Sr. It was her family’s wishes in receiving her Crow name that she always be guided, protected, and that prayer be an integral part of her life.
The “Faith” design is an acknowledgment of her name, her family, the people and prayers that have always guided her. The hues of pink, blue, and green are inspired by the natural beauty of her homelands.
- 2-sided design
- Covers top of Queen Size bed (59 in x 78 in/ 200 cm x 150 cm)
- Colors include green, blue, pastel blue, yellow, light tan, and pastel pink
- Suede Edge Band
- 100% New Zealand Wool
- Designed by Bethany Yellowtail who is Apsaalooke (Crow) & Tsetsehestahese/So’taeo’o (Northern Cheyenne)
- Recommended care is Dry Clean Only. However, you can rinse your blanket on a gentle, cold setting. Lay flat or hang over banister to dry.
- Clean liquid stains immediately with warm water and mild detergent.
- Never use harsh chemicals or scrub wool.
- Store blanket away from direct sunlight.