Indigenous Activist Art Print
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
“When you are born an Indigenous person you are born an activist for the environment.” - quote by Hindou Oumarou Ibrahim
- Artwork by Diana Quiroz
- Giclée Digital Print
- Archival Natural Paper
- 8" x 10"
- FRAME NOT INCLUDED
Prints are produced on museum-grade archival quality paper. Printed on award-winning 100% cotton smooth fine art Moab Entrada cotton rag 290 gsm paper.
Indigenous Women have always been at the frontlines of social justice movements. We are protectors, leaders and our own role models.
We come from many different nations, with our own languages and cultures, but there is so much more that unites us. It is our prayer that our people see ourselves in one another.
Meet 7 Inspiring, Indigenous Women from across the globe:
- Nanaia Mahuta (Māori, New Zealand)
- Haunani-Kay Trask (Hana, Maui & Kauai - Hawaii)
- Archana Soreng (Kharia Tribe - Sundargarh, Odisha, India)
- Deb Haaland (Laguna Pueblo, New Mexico)
- Hindou Oumarou Ibrahim (Mbororo Pastoralist Community of Chad, West-Central Africa)
- Dr. Janine Pease (Apsáalooke, Crow Nation Montana)
- Rigoberta Menchú Tum (K'iche' Maya People, Guatemala)