Elk Ivory Threaded Drop Earrings
PRE-ORDER ONLY (ETA SHIP DATE NOV. 18)
Our Jewelry is made to order and assembled in the Northern Cheyenne Nation.
For us, the elk tooth is a symbol of devotion and prosperity. We’ve designed these contemporary accessories with a cherished ancestral style element to be worn by people from all walks of life.
Elk teeth are often worn and utilized for traditional adornment by many Native American tribes from the Northern Plains.
- Ivory Elktooth Replicas
- Hand painted and Made of Resin
- 14k Gold filled Cable Chain Threaders (3 in.)
- 14k Gold filled Jump Rings
- 14k Gold plated tarnish resistant wire
- Elktooth Measures approx. 1.25" L x 3/4" W
*Made to order - Please note that all items in your order will ship together when PRE-ORDER item(s) are ready to ship.
*Pre-Order (estimate ship date 4-6 weeks).
ALL JEWELRY IS FINAL SALE