Cheyanne Symone Adeline Earrings
Handcrafted by Brittany Turner based out of Ypsilanti, MI.
Names in honor of sweet Adeline, the earrings have been modified with one pink bead to symbolize pregnancy and infant loss awareness month which happens to be October and is represented by the colors baby pink and baby blue. These Adeline earrings are eye catching and bound to be a conversation started made entirely of glass bead.
- Material: Czech glass beads
- 24 karat gold plated Japanese glass beads (size 15)
- Japanese glass beads (size 15)
- 0.925 Recycled sterling silver posts made in the USA
- Backed with cruelty-free ultra suede
- Size 1" L x 1" W
Care: Avoid getting wet, do not cut thread and avoid storing in direct sunlight.
Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the medium, exact color patterns and shape may vary slightly from the image shown.