Elk Ivory Hoop Earrings
PRE-ORDER ONLY (ETA SHIP DATE NOV. 18)
Who doesn’t love hoops? We’ve created our own take with a cherished ancestral style element, the elk tooth.
For us, the elk tooth is a symbol of devotion and prosperity. We’ve designed these contemporary accessories to be worn by people from all walks of life. Elk teeth are often worn and utilized for traditional adornment by many Native American tribes from the Northern Plains.
Our Jewelry is made to order and assembled in the Northern Cheyenne Nation.
- Ivory Elk ivory Replicas
- Hand painted and Made of Resin
- 14k Gold filled Hoops (20mm or 40mm)
- 14k Gold filled Jump Rings
- 14k Gold plated tarnish resistant wire
- Elktooth Measures approx. 1.25" L x 3/4" W
*Made to order - Please note that all items your order will ship together when PRE-ORDER item(s) are ready to ship.
ALL JEWELRY IS FINAL SALE