Elk Ivory Necklace
PRE-ORDER ONLY (ETA SHIP DATE NOV. 18)
For us, the elk tooth is a symbol of devotion and prosperity. We’ve designed these contemporary accessories with a cherished ancestral style element to be worn by people from all walks of life.
Our Jewelry is made to order and assembled in the Northern Cheyenne Nation.
Elk teeth are often worn and utilized for traditional adornment by many Native American tribes from the Northern Plains.
- 18" Chain Necklace 14K Gold Filled
- Ivory Elktooth Replica
- Hand painted and Made in Resin
- 14K Gold Filled Jump Rings
- 14k Gold plated tarnish resistant wire
- Elktooth Measures approx. 1.25" L x 3/4" W
*Made to order - Please note that all items in your order will ship together when PRE-ORDER item(s) are ready to ship.
*Pre-Order (estimate ship date 4-6 weeks).
ALL JEWELRY IS FINAL SALE