Elk Ivory Necklace
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
For us, the elk tooth is a symbol of devotion and prosperity. We’ve designed these contemporary accessories with a cherished ancestral style element to be worn by people from all walks of life.
Our Jewelry is made to order and assembled in the Northern Cheyenne Nation.
Elk teeth are often worn and utilized for traditional adornment by many Native American tribes from the Northern Plains.
- 18" Chain Necklace 14K Gold Filled
- Ivory Elktooth Replica
- Hand painted and Made in Resin
- 14K Gold Filled Jump Rings
- 14k Gold plated tarnish resistant wire
- Elktooth Measures approx. 1.25" L x 3/4" W
ALL JEWELRY IS FINAL SALE