Elk Ivory Hoop Earrings - Medium
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Who doesn’t love hoops? We’ve created our own take with a cherished ancestral style element, the elk tooth.
For us, the elk tooth is a symbol of devotion and prosperity. We’ve designed these contemporary accessories to be worn by people from all walks of life. Elk teeth are often worn and utilized for traditional adornment by many Native American tribes from the Northern Plains.
Our Jewelry is made to order and assembled in the Northern Cheyenne Nation.
- Ivory Elk ivory Replicas
- Hand painted and Made of Resin
- 14k Gold filled Hoops (40mm)
- 14k Gold filled Jump Rings
- 14k Gold plated tarnish resistant wire
- Elktooth Measures approx. 1.25" L x 3/4" W
ALL JEWELRY IS FINAL SALE